Maximizing reimbursement can be challenging in today’s healthcare environment. Dermatology providers struggling with in-house billing departments or under-performing outside services should consider Medical Practice Consulting Group for their billing needs. MPCG can provide Dermatology billing services and employs an experienced team of billing professionals who understand the nuances of the billing process. Clients can expect the following:
- MPCG handles the billing process from start to finish
- All services are performed by MPCG staff and not outsourced to unsecure sites overseas.
- Dedicated, experienced, and professional billing staff will be handling client accounts in a secure and HIPAA compliant office.
- Certified Professional Coders on staff to assist in proper coding
- The pricing model is simple; Clients pay a competitive percentage based fee of monthly net collections. No start up fees and no surprise fees.
- Clients will have several points of contacts that can serve as support and resources for questions.
- MPCG will be in regular communication regarding the billing process.
- A non-restrictive contract allow clients to remain in control should future needs change.
- Ownership available by cell, text, and email for prompt and personal service.
In addition to maximizing reimbursement, clients benefit from the elimination or reduction of expenses such as employee salary and benefits, software and clearinghouse fees, postage, forms, and statements. Beware of having only one in-house employee responsible for billing and collections. MPCG has assisted many providers held hostage by one employee responsible for the financial health of the practice.